Würden Sie gerne auf diese Nachricht reagieren? Erstellen Sie einen Account in wenigen Klicks oder loggen Sie sich ein, um fortzufahren.

Sie sind nicht verbunden. Loggen Sie sich ein oder registrieren Sie sich

Die unendliche Geschichte (englisch^^)

+7
ZackSOLDIER1stClass
Snake
Medivel
Br-Drummer
Sephiz
Mina
Ältester der Ronso
11 verfasser

Gehe zu Seite : Zurück  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Weiter

Nach unten  Nachricht [Seite 8 von 9]

176Die unendliche Geschichte (englisch^^) - Seite 8 Empty Re: Die unendliche Geschichte (englisch^^) Fr Jun 20, 2008 6:10 pm

Medivel

Medivel

Once upon a time a very important person needed to calm down, because of that little and hairy spider-pig, which has a funny DNA which is extremely powerful.
That will be good to use, because holy knights have unlimited new abilities and special attacks which could attack everyhing, that´s in darkened corners.
About the time, this amazing Monster is somehow the most exciting and strongest monster ever.
But it seems that all of the sudden deaths only could wish to explain why the enormous egg cell was on drugs, because of those small aminoacids.
In the end it was really, really interesting to think of a thousand-year old witch who never washed her filthy dress.

For the first time, my dream has been to go to another dimension with some other beautiful and nice string-tanga girls who had no experiences in such slutty games.
Because that I watch hardcore animes until evening on the TV.
Now we can fight the very evil and cruel Medivel who will take the world leadership from Melina, the city mistress, to delete all

177Die unendliche Geschichte (englisch^^) - Seite 8 Empty Re: Die unendliche Geschichte (englisch^^) Sa Jun 21, 2008 1:12 am

Ältester der Ronso

Ältester der Ronso
Stimmwunder
Stimmwunder

Once upon a time a very important person needed to calm down, because of that little and hairy spider-pig, which has a funny DNA which is extremely powerful.
That will be good to use, because holy knights have unlimited new abilities and special attacks which could attack everyhing, that´s in darkened corners.
About the time, this amazing Monster is somehow the most exciting and strongest monster ever.
But it seems that all of the sudden deaths only could wish to explain why the enormous egg cell was on drugs, because of those small aminoacids.
In the end it was really, really interesting to think of a thousand-year old witch who never washed her filthy dress.

For the first time, my dream has been to go to another dimension with some other beautiful and nice string-tanga girls who had no experiences in such slutty games.
Now we can fight the very evil and cruel Medivel who will take the world leadership from Melina, the city mistress, to delete all of

178Die unendliche Geschichte (englisch^^) - Seite 8 Empty Re: Die unendliche Geschichte (englisch^^) Sa Jun 21, 2008 10:11 am

Medivel

Medivel

Now we can fight the very evil and cruel Medivel who will take the world leadership from Melina, the city mistress, to delete all of her

179Die unendliche Geschichte (englisch^^) - Seite 8 Empty Re: Die unendliche Geschichte (englisch^^) Mi Jun 25, 2008 1:12 am

Ältester der Ronso

Ältester der Ronso
Stimmwunder
Stimmwunder

Now we can fight the very evil and cruel Medivel who will take the world leadership from Melina, the city mistress, to delete all of her sequences

180Die unendliche Geschichte (englisch^^) - Seite 8 Empty Re: Die unendliche Geschichte (englisch^^) Do Jun 26, 2008 11:00 pm

homez0

homez0
Neuling
Neuling

Now we can fight the very evil and cruel Medivel who will take the world leadership from Melina, the city mistress, to delete all of her sequences that

181Die unendliche Geschichte (englisch^^) - Seite 8 Empty Re: Die unendliche Geschichte (englisch^^) Fr Jun 27, 2008 1:04 am

Ältester der Ronso

Ältester der Ronso
Stimmwunder
Stimmwunder

Now we can fight the very evil and cruel Medivel who will take the world leadership from Melina, the city mistress, to delete all of her sequences that are

182Die unendliche Geschichte (englisch^^) - Seite 8 Empty Re: Die unendliche Geschichte (englisch^^) Fr Jun 27, 2008 5:18 pm

homez0

homez0
Neuling
Neuling

Now we can fight the very evil and cruel Medivel who will take the world leadership from Melina, the city mistress, to delete all of her sequences that are pointless.

183Die unendliche Geschichte (englisch^^) - Seite 8 Empty Re: Die unendliche Geschichte (englisch^^) So Jun 29, 2008 1:05 am

Ältester der Ronso

Ältester der Ronso
Stimmwunder
Stimmwunder

Now we can fight the very evil and cruel Medivel who will take the world leadership from Melina, the city mistress, to delete all of her sequences that are pointless.
For

184Die unendliche Geschichte (englisch^^) - Seite 8 Empty Re: Die unendliche Geschichte (englisch^^) So Jun 29, 2008 1:25 pm

Medivel

Medivel

For many

185Die unendliche Geschichte (englisch^^) - Seite 8 Empty Re: Die unendliche Geschichte (englisch^^) So Jun 29, 2008 9:33 pm

Ältester der Ronso

Ältester der Ronso
Stimmwunder
Stimmwunder

For many soldiers

186Die unendliche Geschichte (englisch^^) - Seite 8 Empty Re: Die unendliche Geschichte (englisch^^) Di Jul 01, 2008 11:29 am

Medivel

Medivel

For many soldiers it

187Die unendliche Geschichte (englisch^^) - Seite 8 Empty Re: Die unendliche Geschichte (englisch^^) Mi Jul 02, 2008 9:39 pm

Ältester der Ronso

Ältester der Ronso
Stimmwunder
Stimmwunder

For many soldiers it will

188Die unendliche Geschichte (englisch^^) - Seite 8 Empty Re: Die unendliche Geschichte (englisch^^) Fr Jul 04, 2008 5:18 pm

Medivel

Medivel

For many soldiers it will be

189Die unendliche Geschichte (englisch^^) - Seite 8 Empty Re: Die unendliche Geschichte (englisch^^) Sa Jul 05, 2008 1:09 am

Ältester der Ronso

Ältester der Ronso
Stimmwunder
Stimmwunder

For many soldiers it will be the

190Die unendliche Geschichte (englisch^^) - Seite 8 Empty Re: Die unendliche Geschichte (englisch^^) Mo Jul 07, 2008 7:30 pm

Medivel

Medivel

For many soldiers it will be the most

191Die unendliche Geschichte (englisch^^) - Seite 8 Empty Re: Die unendliche Geschichte (englisch^^) Do Jul 10, 2008 11:17 pm

Ältester der Ronso

Ältester der Ronso
Stimmwunder
Stimmwunder

For many soldiers it will be the most dangerous

192Die unendliche Geschichte (englisch^^) - Seite 8 Empty Re: Die unendliche Geschichte (englisch^^) So Jul 13, 2008 11:50 pm

Medivel

Medivel

For many soldiers it will be the most dangerous battle

193Die unendliche Geschichte (englisch^^) - Seite 8 Empty Re: Die unendliche Geschichte (englisch^^) Do Jul 31, 2008 12:52 pm

Yuna

Yuna
Stimmwunder
Stimmwunder

For many soldiers it will be the most dangerous battle in

194Die unendliche Geschichte (englisch^^) - Seite 8 Empty Re: Die unendliche Geschichte (englisch^^) Do Jul 31, 2008 7:13 pm

Medivel

Medivel

For many soldiers it will be the most dangerous battle in history

195Die unendliche Geschichte (englisch^^) - Seite 8 Empty Re: Die unendliche Geschichte (englisch^^) Sa Aug 02, 2008 11:28 pm

Ältester der Ronso

Ältester der Ronso
Stimmwunder
Stimmwunder

For many soldiers it will be the most dangerous battle in history of

196Die unendliche Geschichte (englisch^^) - Seite 8 Empty Re: Die unendliche Geschichte (englisch^^) So Aug 03, 2008 11:30 am

Yuna

Yuna
Stimmwunder
Stimmwunder

For many soldiers it will be the most dangerous battle in history of Lonley

197Die unendliche Geschichte (englisch^^) - Seite 8 Empty Re: Die unendliche Geschichte (englisch^^) So Aug 03, 2008 4:01 pm

Ältester der Ronso

Ältester der Ronso
Stimmwunder
Stimmwunder

For many soldiers it will be the most dangerous battle in history of Lonley because

198Die unendliche Geschichte (englisch^^) - Seite 8 Empty Re: Die unendliche Geschichte (englisch^^) Do Aug 07, 2008 9:41 pm

Medivel

Medivel

For many soldiers it will be the most dangerous battle in history of Lonley because every

199Die unendliche Geschichte (englisch^^) - Seite 8 Empty Re: Die unendliche Geschichte (englisch^^) Do Aug 07, 2008 10:31 pm

Ältester der Ronso

Ältester der Ronso
Stimmwunder
Stimmwunder

For many soldiers it will be the most dangerous battle in history of Lonley because every dead

200Die unendliche Geschichte (englisch^^) - Seite 8 Empty Re: Die unendliche Geschichte (englisch^^) So Aug 24, 2008 2:58 am

Mina

Mina
Admin
Admin

For many soldiers it will be the most dangerous battle in history of Lonley because every dead habitant

[Melina, the city mistress, totlachen )

http://www.der-schrei-des-planeten.de.tl/Infos.htm#

Gesponserte Inhalte

Nach oben  Nachricht [Seite 8 von 9]

Gehe zu Seite : Zurück  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Weiter